Lutou Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.

Reasons to Use LED Outdoor Flood Lights

LED outdoor flood lights: LED lights have a long lifespan, contain no mercury, lead, or carbon emissions.

The longevity of LED flood lights makes them a better choice for outdoor lighting. They have a rated life of up to ten times the average hours of standard projectors like halogen, incandescent, or fluorescent lamps. Especially for LED outdoor flood lights, their lifespan is 50,000 to 100,000 hours, significantly higher than the traditional light sources' 1,000 to 30,000 hours. Considering the hours that LED light sources will provide, it may take up to 25 years to replace them. If you take into account the fact that LED won't die immediately when approaching its lifespan, this is even better, which will save you the budget to make changes. We are specialized in China led landscape light too.

LED contains no harmful substances such as mercury or lead that are harmful to humans and the environment. They are energy-friendly and, therefore, do not emit carbon. In comparison, fluorescent bulbs are made with mercury (a neurotoxin found in CFL and fluorescent lighting systems). If they are disposed of and damaged, they may pose risks to your health and the environment. Similarly, if these lights flicker, it can cause headaches, unlike LED lights that do not flicker and are, therefore, more attractive to the eyes. We have varieties of products for sale, including 1w led bulb bayonet.

LED outdoor flood lights: LED is heat-free, noise-free, and free of infrared and ultraviolet radiation.

LED outdoor flood lights generate less heat because they use most of their energy to produce light. In comparison, incandescent bulbs only consume 10% of their energy to produce visible light, while the remaining 90% of their energy releases in the form of noise, heat, ultraviolet, and infrared radiation. For example, heat can diffuse into the surrounding air, so space needs to cool occasionally to make it conducive to people around them. On the other hand, the less heat generated by LED reduces the likelihood of electrical and fire accidents.

LED outdoor flood lights: recyclable and can operate under hot and cold temperatures

For outdoor use, LED outdoor flood lights need to be placed at a certain angle to achieve optimal lighting. This means that more than one product can be used in strategic locations and can be switched to other products at the end of their lifespan. Therefore, once burned, they can also be used for other purposes because they do not contain harmful chemicals such as mercury. We also prepare some garden lighting ideas pictures for your reference.

LED outdoor flood lights are suitable lighting equipment for outdoor use, maintaining brightness in cold or hot temperatures. Outdoor projectors are more suitable for use since temperature and environmental conditions do not affect their brightness. A temperature drop from 25℃ to -5℃ only affects LED efficiency by 5%, so LED flood lights are unlikely to fail due to temperature changes. For example, for fluorescent lamps, they often emit less light in cold conditions and may require higher voltages when temperatures drop.