Landscape lighting is an indispensable part of modern landscapes. Outdoor landscape lighting equipment not only has high ornamental value, but also emphasizes the harmony and unity of the landscape of artistic lights, the historical culture of the scenic spot, and the surrounding environment.
We can see many types of landscape lamps in squares, parks, residential quarters and gardens. These landscape lamps have various shapes, such as animal and plant shapes, and the materials are fiberglass, iron, stainless steel, etc., with different shapes and sizes. Wait, how are these garden outdoor landscape lighting fixed? Generally, small outdoor landscape lighting, such as animal and plant modeling lights installed on small lawns, can be directly used to make cement piers at the installation position and fix them with expansion screws if the height is less than 2 meters. If it is more than 2 meters to 3.5 meters, we generally look at the landscape. The style and size of the lamp can be considered in two ways: expansion screws or pre-embedded anchor bolts. For landscape lamp posts with a height of more than 3.5 meters, it is recommended to pre-embed anchor bolts according to the installation hole position of the lamp post.
What should we pay attention to when installing column landscape lights or custom-made landscape lights outdoors?
1. For general garden outdoor landscape lighting, we need to pay attention to whether the location of the landscape lamp post is suitable for installation.
2. It is necessary to make the corresponding foundation according to the size of the outdoor landscape lighting of the garden. If it is a cement foundation, it is fixed with expansion screws or pre-embedded with anchor bolts, that is, the foot cage, and how much foundation is pre-embedded.
3. It should be noted that if the pre-installed voltage and the voltage of the landscape light body do not match the power consumption and voltage, it will be very troublesome to change later.
4. It is necessary to pay attention to the safety of the installation of outdoor landscape lighting in gardens. If it is a more complicated landscape lamp, we should ask the manufacturer to cooperate with the installation guide or provide installation instructions and operation manuals.
5. After installing the garden outdoor landscape lighting, the wiring must be well insulated to avoid unnecessary safety losses caused by leakage.
6. The light color of the main garden outdoor landscape lighting is required. If the installed lighting is too bright or too dark, it may affect the entire environment and reduce the effect and grade of the landscape lights.