The led underwater light is a kind of light installed under water. When the underwater light is on, it is very beautiful after merging with the water and looks pleasing to the eye. So how to install the led underwater light? What should be paid attention to during the installation process?
1. Calculate the wire diameter of the cable: Generally, underwater lights use low-voltage safety voltage, which involves low-voltage and high-current power supply, which will affect the voltage drop of the line. You must first calculate the voltage drop at the end of each line and reserve it in advance. redundancy.
2. The isolation transformer and leakage switch that supply power to the underwater lights must be arranged outside of Zone 2 to avoid electric shock accidents.
3. Whether it is an exposed installation (stand-type underwater light) or a concealed installation (embedded underwater light), a cable of 0.6-1 meters should be reserved, so as to avoid the need to drain the water in the pool when there is a problem with the lamp in the future. In this way, even if the lamp is broken, the lamp can be lifted from the water to the water surface to replace the wiring and make a waterproof treatment.
4. As for other wiring, it is a very simple electrical technology to make the wiring joint waterproof. When all the wiring is connected successfully, the installation can be completed successfully.
As a company deals with China outdoor landscape lighting, we are professional in this area.
1. LED underwater lights should be powered by DC constant current power supply. Under the control of constant current power supply, the forward voltage drop of LED wall washer, LED flood light, LED underwater light, and LED underground light will decrease with the increase of LED chip temperature. Turning off the lights didn't make much of a difference. However, if it is driven by constant voltage, it will cause the chip of the LED waterproof underwater lights to continuously increase the current as the temperature rises. In severe cases, the LED underwater light may even be burned. Therefore, the LED underwater light should be powered by a DC constant current power supply. We also provide 1w led bulb bayonet.
2. It is necessary to take anti-static measures. In the process of processing, production and installation of LED underwater light products, certain anti-static measures should be adopted, such as: the workbench should be grounded, workers should wear anti-static clothing, anti-static rings, and anti-static gloves, etc. Install an anti-static ion fan, and at the same time ensure that the air humidity during installation is about 65%, so as to prevent the air from being too dry to generate static electricity. In addition, LEDs of different quality grades have different antistatic abilities, and LED underwater lights with high quality grades have stronger antistatic abilities. We also have mr8 led light bulbs.
3. Pay attention to the sealing of LED products. No matter what kind of LED lighting products, as long as they are used outdoors, they are faced with moisture-proof and sealing problems, especially for LED underwater lights. If the sealing problem is not handled properly, it will directly affect the service life of LED underwater light products. Welcome to contact us-a professional landscape lighting manufacturer, to know more about details.